First Post

I bet you are all surprise when you click the link of my blog. You may be going: huh? He write blog one ah? Since when? So to answer the sophisticated and complicated question on your mind, yeah I do now : P



The reason I'm doing so is that I hope this may act as a window to my life. Some people can just maintain friendships or relationships even if they are half way around the world. Well, I'm not that type, sad to say. I'm the type of person who sucks at sharing experiences and even worse at keeping friends and family up to date of my life. To the extend of people staying in the same room seldom would know what is happening in my life, let alone friends and family outside my direct circle of acquaintances. I believed in the "need-to-know basis". I intent to make some changes and so thus this blog






I spent some time trying to figure out a name for this blog. I wanted something which reflected the purpose of this blog and I came up with: A Walk Of A Soldier. Meaningful and classy, a blog of my walk as a soldier. But then I realized soldiers don't walk, they either march or crawl or roll or run or die. And, I'm not going to be just a soldier, I'm going to be a military doctor. Plus this blog would not just be a record of what happens in my life but also my thoughts and feelings. So at long last I came up with the title: A Walk of A Man To Be. A record through out the years where I'll be learning and maturing to be a man I hope to be one day. Or rather I hope I'll be hardworking enough to continue writing and not make this post my last : )




To make sure this isn't my last post, I intent to write briefly what has happen to me for this past one year, places I gone, events that happen and so on in my next post. So yeah, till then 




Good times : )

                               



Comments

Popular Posts